LET US HELP YOU PLAN YOUR NEXT RALLY
We have the facilities to handle your group and we are right off I-90 but away from any highway noise. After all, we are the best kept secret in Sturgis!
Our park has over 150 sites with full hook-ups, 70 concrete pads and immaculate air conditioned restrooms and laundry.
We have several group areas to gather for potlucks with the classic white round tables and chairs:
- Our Rally Center can seat 100+ and comes with a stainless steel, state-of-the-art kitchen, a stage and bar.
- The Party Deck, with an outdoor grill, can seat up to 75.
- And the Pavilion is perfect for gatherings with picnic tables.
Call and we will walk you through the planning stage and help in anyway we can. It takes a lot of work and coordination during a rally but we love being involved and helping.
The park is also open for the following 2019 Rallies:
• Black Hills 100 in June
• Tatonka Mountain Bike Race
• Fourth of July in Black Hills – July 4
• Wisconsin Campers Association
• Corvette Classic – late July
• Sturgis Motorcycle Rally – August 2-11
Mustang Rally – Labor Day Weekend